Keystone RV Company’s Raptor Division today announced details of the 2012 Velocity, the brand’s limited edition model.
Available for immediate delivery, the 2012 Velocity includes a number of enhanced features designed to set it apart, including:
- Distinctive, new exterior “monochrome” graphics highlighting the Velocity name
- Eye appealing glass insert doors
- Track storage system in the pass thru to help eliminate clutter
- Third TV in bedroom
- Heat pump air conditioner for greater efficiency
- Independently programmable, second stereo in garage
- Second door-side patio awning, effectively protecting the entire coach
- Pull down rear screen to closing off rear garage from outside
Raptor product manager Jim Rzepka describes the Velocity as a Raptor on steroids.
“We’ve taken the most popular selling toy hauler in history (the Raptor) and given it even more of an attitude,” said Rzepka. “In appearance, functionality, and downright luxury, there is nothing else like it. Consumers will fall in love with the total look and features; our dealers will be thrilled by the competitive advantage Velocity gives them. Velocity is a win for everyone.”
According to Statistical Survey’s, Inc., of Grand Rapids, Michigan, Raptor is the No. 1 selling toy hauler in North America for the past seven years.
About Keystone RV Company
Keystone RV Company is a producer of travel trailers and fifth wheels, with manufacturing facilities at its headquarters in Goshen, Ind., as well as Pendleton, Ore. Keystone is a subsidiary of Thor Industries in Jackson Center, Ohio, the world’s largest manufacturer of recreation vehicles and a major builder of commercial buses.
For more information, visit www.Keystonerv.com.