Goshen, Indiana (April 29, 2010) Keystone’s super-premium Fuzion toy hauler brand is expanding into more affordable toy hauler travel trailers with the introduction of the new Fuzion 260 model. Fuzion continues to push the toy hauler envelope with models like the Touring Edition II featuring an industry exclusive rear ramp door deck complete with side railings and drink holders. In addition, Keystone’s fastest growing toy hauler brand is expanding the market with lighter weight, half-ton towable travel trailers.
According to Fuzion product manager Rob Groover, the new Fuzion 260 offers all the necessary features without the extra weight, frills or added expense. Says Groover, “Fuzion fifth wheels deliver a huge wow factor and are recognized as the most innovative toy haulers on the market today. With the introduction of our new travel trailers, we can now introduce a whole new group of prospective buyers to the Fuzion brand. The FZ260 is the first of several trailer models Fuzion will introduce this year. Our dealers have been asking for this new trailer and Fuzion delivered.”
Keystone group general manager Sean Ryan adds that many RV enthusiasts have come to realize they don’t need a 40-foot fifth wheel toy hauler to enjoy the lifestyle. “Especially if you already own a half-ton pickup truck or full size SUV, the Fuzion trailer is a tremendous alternative to the Fuzion fifth wheel,” says Ryan. “In many instances, our new Fuzion toy hauler trailers offer the all the livability and cargo capacity you could want.”
Some of the FZ260 highlights include—
· Shipping weight of 6560, making it easily towable by a properly equipped half-ton truck
· 30-foot length, making it ideal for smaller campsites and parks
· 102-inch wide body construction with laminated walls, allowing for loading of large gear
· Tuff Ply flooring in the 10-feet 4-inch cargo area, for durability and resistance to oil and gas spills
· 30-gallon on-board fuel station with 12V pump and static line
· Private front bedroom with queen bed and private bathroom
· 32-inch LCD TV in the living area and full kitchen with range, conventional and microwave ovens
· Sleeping for 7 adults
About Keystone RV Company Keystone RV Company is the nation’s largest producer of travel trailers and fifth wheels, with manufacturing facilities at its headquarters in Goshen, Indiana, as well as Pendleton, Oregon. Keystone is a subsidiary of Thor Industries, Jackson Center, Ohio, the world’s largest manufacturer of recreation vehicles and a major builder of commercial buses.
For additional company information, visit www.Keystonerv.com.