Welcome to Toy Hauler Adventures, an online magazine produced by Gluckman Enterprises Inc, hence forth known as “THA/GEI” in this document. By accessing, reading or using the content and information on this site, you acknowledge the following terms.
THA/GEI provides the material on this site “as-is” and is not to be held responsible or liable for the content or information nor the use of the content or information.
Use of a THA/GEI content, including text and images, in practice, or as reference, is entirely at your discretion. THA/GEI is not responsible for any complaints regarding content or images that you choose to use. The content and information on this site correct to our knowledge.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED, THA/GEI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING WARRANTIES FOR MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
2. Content Submission
Any Content Submission to THA/GEI, including any documentation or images, is considered property of THA/GEI. THA/GEI reserves the right to reproduce such content, in whole or in part, on the THA/GEI site or its affiliates, and to use it in any way we choose, including allowing third parties to republish the material. In submitting something to us, you are representing that the content is yours to give to us, does not infringe on any third party’s rights – copyright, trademark, privacy rights and the like – and is not libelous or unlawful in any other way.
3. Content Disclaimer
THA/GEI typically display text, images, audio, and video (the “Material”) as part of the articles written by our
contributes. The types of Material contributes are authorized to use on THA/GEI include:
- Material licensed from photographic archive and video vendors
- Material supplied to our contributors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes
- Reader-submitted Material, with the implied representation that the person submitting the material owns the copyright in the material and the right to give it to us for use on our site(s)
- Material published on Flickr or other public photo / video sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the CC license granted in each case
- Material commissioned by THA/GEI
- Material that we believe to be covered by the Fair Use Doctrine, taking into account factors such as:
- The purpose and character of the use (i.e. transformation from the original, use for criticism, satire or parody)
- The nature of the copyrighted work (i.e. factual or newsworthy vs creative works)
- The amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the whole (i.e. use of cropped, reduced, low-resolution Material used for no more than to convey the point made)
- The effect on the potential market for the copyrighted work (e.g. use that is not substitutive for the original, or would never be licensed in any event)
If THA/GEI receives notice that Material posted is not in keeping with these terms and conditions or the intended use of the Comments section where it is posted, we reserve to right to remove the material.
If you think we have published Material that infringes your copyright, we will address your concerns; however, if the material falls into one of the categories listed above, we believe that our use is legitimate and we will not remove it from the site.
Please note that we will respond only to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The text of the Act can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, http://lcWeb.loc.gov/copyright/.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by email with an attached and signed PDF, traditional mail, or by FAX to the contacts listed at the bottom of this page) that sets forth the items specified below. In all cases, if you do not hear a response from us within 10 days of submitting a complaint, please telephone us at the phone number listed at the bottom of this page to confirm that we received your original complaint.
To enable us to address your concerns, please provide the following information:
- For each allegedly infringing image, video or piece of text that you wish to have removed from one of our sites, provide the exact permanent URL for the page containing the material.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you: an email address is preferred, as well as a telephone contact number.
- For images, provide the following information detailing your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing image:
- Proof of copyright in the image concerned, namely proof of registration of the Image under the DMCA,
- OR, absent such registration, a detailed description of where the photograph was taken, by whom, who or what the subject of the image is, AND Evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright in the image.
- We will not comply with requests to remove an image where the complainant cannot prove that they own the copyright in the image in question.
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that any material on our sites is infringing your copyrights.
We reserve the right to publish your letter on the site(s).
4. External Links Disclaimer
The THA/GEI site routinely contain links to external, third party websites. By providing links to other sites, THA/GEI does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to THA/GEI.
THA/GEI does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor do such links represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The comments sections on this THA/GEI site moderated.
In order to make our comments useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established for comment users:Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libellous material.
- Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- Keep all comments relevant to the particular GM Site where the comment is being posted.
- THA/GEI will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments.
Please note that once you post a comment to one of our sites, it becomes part of the public conversation. Our policy is that we will not remove a user’s comments unless we deem them to be in violation of our Terms of Service. So if you want to say something that you will later regret personally, it is advisable that you refrain from submitting them. We cannot remove your comments simply because you have a change of heart about making them.
THA/GEI reserves the right to remove comments entirely at its discretion, including for alleged violations of terms of service or legal rights.
What information do we collect?
When needed, we may ask for your Name, and email address. Only your name will be made public in comments section or written articles.
What about “cookies”?
Will THA/GEI disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
THA/GEI does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. THA/GEI may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information.
THA/GEI may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any of our user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of THA/GEI, our users, or others.
THA/GEI also provides links to external sites. The privacy policies of these linked sites are the responsibility of the linked site and THA/GEI has no control or influence over their policies. Please check the policies of each site you visit for specific information. THA/GEI cannot be held liable for damage or misdoings of other sites linked or otherwise.
Legal contact information:
Gluckman Enterprises Inc. Legal
Po box 1926
Ridgecrest, CA 93556-1926